The gas pressure washer
There is a huge difference between best gas pressure washer and other types of pressure washers in the market such as electric pressure washer. If you want to buy a pressure washer, definitely, the first decision you will take is the type of pressure washer to buy. Pressure washer powered by gasoline is a veritable option for you. But before you decide to go for it, you should first know its features and the advantages it offers you. Being informed about this type of pressure washer will help you to make an informed decision.
As the name already tells you, this type of pressure washer comes with a combustion engine that derives its source of energy from gasoline. It is a very powerful pressure washer and the engine produces more torque than the engine of the other types of pressure washer in the market. However, it is more expensive, larger and heavier than them. It is the most suitable pressure washer for heavy duty cleaning or for big outdoor jobs. It does not come with any cord and thus you can push it around the lawn, deck, patio or any place that you will want to clean with it. Most brands include large tires in their products to make it easier for the buyers of their product to be able to move them to any place they would want to clean or wash with their machine. Places that you can clean with it include but not limited to the following:
- large outdoor decks
Pressure washer powered by gas has some advantages to give users. Below are some of the advantages of pressure washer.
Top 3 best gas pressure washer recommendations
- It produces higher torque: pressure washer powered by electricity comes with a more powerful engine which is capable of producing higher tongue. This means that the pressurized water comes from the nozzle with a higher force and thus making it possible for the machine to be able to get rid of tough stain. If you are looking for a pressure washer that will get rid of all stain from the surface you are washing just within few minutes, then you consider buying this type of pressure washer.
- It does not cause any obstruction: Gasoline powered pressure washer is a cordless type of pressure washer because it does not come with any cord. The absence of a cord in the machine gives it an edge over corded pressure washer. It makes it to be more flexible when it is being used for work. Besides, gasoline pressure washer nowadays comes with tires and long hose. So, consumers can easily push them to the area that they would like to clean. With the long hose, they will be able to go far or cover a large area before moving the machine (if there is any need for that).
- It is most suitable for long hour job: If you want to work for long hours and in a large compound, this type of pressure should be an option for you. Once the tank is filled up, it will take hours before the gasoline will be completely burnt. This means that you will be able to work as long as you wish before your tank is emptied. In fact, the gasoline may not be completely burnt before you become tired or complete your task for the day.
- It can be used in a number of environments: Electric powered pressure washers are designed to be used in places where there is electricity. People that do not have electricity in their home will not be able to use corded pressure washer. Corded pressure washer cannot be used in construction or work site where there is no electricity. But gasoline pressure washer can be used at any place in so far the tank is filled up with gasoline.
- The above are some of the pros of this type of pressure washer. But this does not mean that it has no drawbacks. It has some cons which include emission of fumes, noise pollution and being too noisy and more expensive than others.
Brief review of some products
There are different brands and models of this type of pressure washer in the market. However, some are highly rated than others. Here are the three top rated models of gasoline pressure washer.
Generac 6024 – Gas Pressure Washer
This is a model of Generac which is a well known producer of quality electric generating set. Generac 6024 comes with a horizontal shaft OHV engine which is capable of producing 3,100 PSI. It is strongly meant and suitable for both commercial and personal use. This pressure washer can be used to clean a variety of areas including the deck, patio furniture, driveway and other surfaces. It combines durability with great functionality. ( Full Review Here )
Simpson PS4240-S PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer
This model of Simpson pressure washer comes with a GPM Honda GX390 engine which is capable of generating 4200 PSI. It is a heavy machine and thus it is not every person will be able to push it around. If you are cleaning with this machine, you will enjoy cleaning because of the speed with which it removes stains from the surfaces. It comes with 5 stainless steel nozzle tips for users to select the one that will suit them. It is strongly made and the engine performs smoothly and efficiently. ( Full Review Here )
Generac 6565 – Gas Pressure Washer
This is another good model from Generac. It is available for sale at Amazon at the cost of $899.00. Though, it can be used for commercial purpose, it is not very heavy. It has a weight and dimension 146.5 pounds and 34.5×28.3×42.5 inches. It is strongly built and comes with a lot of features such as low-oil shutdown sensor, Pro-Grade Triplex Pump, Oversized pneumatic tires for ease flexibility and 5 quick click nozzle tips. ( Full Review Here )
Gasoline pressure washer has no equal when compared with other types of pressure washer in terms of their performance and ability to remove tough stain. The major problem with this type of pressure washer is that it causes environmental pollution, noise and it is very expensive than others.
We have made effort to reduce the stress you will undergo in order to find the most powerful and best gasoline pressure washer. Save your time and money by clicking here in order to get the best buy. Make your selection from the myriads of our online collection of various brands and models of pressure washers.
Leave a Reply