For those of you who want a smaller gas pressure washer which is easy to maneuver, the PowerStroke PS80519 may be worth your time to investigate. It has 7 inch “never flat” wheels that make it easily portable. Combine that with its lightweight 55 lbs., it is one of the less heavy gas pressure washer units out there.
Description PowerStroke PS80519:
- It may be smaller in statue but it puts out an impressive 2,200 maximum PSI and 2.0 maximum GPM. This makes it more powerful than many of the electric models available on the market.
- Considered a medium-duty pressure washer (2000-2800 PSI), the PowerStroke PS80519 is an ideal prospect if you’re looking to purchase a washer for general home cleaning jobs, such as sidewalks, fencing, stairs, decks and garage doors. Need to clean your concrete driveway? The Powerstroke PS80519 packs enough power to get it done.
- The unit comes with three different nozzles, allowing you to target the pressure.
- It can be used with pressure washer detergents. Chemicals and detergents are done through a downstream chemical injection system. Because the detergent or chemical is introduced to the water flow only after leaving the pump, no harsh chemicals are actually moving through the pump itself.
- The PowerStroke PS80519 is powered by a small, 4-cycle 140cc OHV engine. There is no need to mix oil with the gas, either.
- The unit is designed for cold water only.
The first thing you need to consider when shopping for a power washer is how often you plan to use the unit. The PowerStroke PS80519 is PWMA certified and utilizes an aluminum axial cam pump. This indicates the unit is intended for occasional use only.
- Has onboard storage for nozzles, so they are always handy
- Includes a hook-and-loop for securing the high pressure hose in place
- Engine is started with an easy pull rope
- Trigger handle and spray wand have convenient designated storage areas on the sides of the machine
- Good power output to handle a variety of projects
- Long running on minimal gas; fuel tank has a maximum capacity of 0.21 gallon.
- Includes extended reach 25’ high pressure hose
- No need for electric cord tethering to an outlet
- Cold water only; if you need to clean surfaces with mixtures of oil or grease, a cold water pressure washer will probably not be able to completely clean the area.
- Intended for only occasional use
- Can be slow to start on initial startup
- May not be able to reach second story windows and siding
- Pressure is not adjustable
The Powerstroke PS80519 2200 psi Gas Pressure Washer is designed for use in a residential setting. It supplies an impressive power output at 2200 PSI that can tackle just about any routine home cleaning job. It is a cold water unit, meaning it may not handle projects involving a lot of oil or grease. You can use your favorite pressure washer detergent with this model.
If you’re in need of a lightweight and compact gas powered pressure washer that packs plenty of power, the PowerStroke PS80519 is worth a serious look.