If you’re looking for a way to efficiently clean the siding on your home, the concrete or pavement of your driveway, as well as the exteriors of your cars, and from your patio furniture to your lawn equipment, look no further than the Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV Electric Pressure Washer. It delivers 1900 PSI that makes cleaning even traditionally hard to clean surfaces easy. Its powerful pressurized jets put out an impressive 1.65 GPM, meaning this unit has the power to blast away grime and dirt.
Features Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV
Here’s a few of the outstanding features you’ll find on this Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV electric pressure washer:
- Lightweight and powerful: this unit’s powerful 1900 PSI means it won’t take all day to get your cleaning done. It can clean all kinds of surfaces around the home, from play equipment to RVs and boats.
- Accessible storage: there’s a handy hook for storing the hose and keeping your accessories close at hand
- Small footprint: the easily portable size means it won’t take up all your storage space in closets, the trunk of the car, on the garage shelf or other small storage space.
- Uses household outlets: there’s no need for a special outlet or attachment to run this pressure washer. It requires a 120 volt, 15 amp circuit outlet. You can work in a wide area, thanks to the generous 35 foot GFCI power cord.
- Flow rate: this pressure washer gives you an efficient 1.65 GPM of cleaning power.
- Spray variation: the adjustable water spray nozzle lets you vary your spray pattern from narrow to wide, whichever suits your cleaning needs
- Detergent bottle: the included detergent bottle is detachable, letting you fill it with your choice of cleaning detergent for mixing in your water stream.
In addition to the above features, the Campbell Hausfeld PW82501AV pressure washer has an instant start/stop mechanism. This feature helps to protect the motor and the pump from overheating and burnout while prolonging the overall life of the unit. The EASYCONNECT connection points make changing between accessories a quick, painless process.
- Being electric means low noise level and no emissions or gas smell
- Changing between accessories or nozzles is easy with the EasyConnect points.
- Washer hose is a generous 20-feet long
- Fan spray is adjustable
- Hose is a metal mesh covered with a plastic coating for durability
- Swivel adapter makes connection to your garden hose a simple process
- 1-year limited warranty
- Limited range of portability because it must be plugged in to work
- Not advisable to use an extension cord
The Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV electric pressure washer is built to satisfy the needs of the average homeowner. The provided water pressure is sufficient to get the jobs done around the home that most need done. The length of the power cord and the hose make it versatile enough to move about most normal sized spaces. The ease of use and the lightweight design make it a tool that just about anyone in the family can learn to use.