The first thing that grabs your attention when looking at this gas pressure washer is the name on it: Briggs & Stratton. This reputable company has been around for a long time, with a long history of manufacturing some of the most reliable small gasoline-powered engines found in outdoor power equipment all over the world. When it comes to this Briggs & Stratton 20575 2.3 GPM, 2800 PSI gas pressure washer, the company we’ve trusted for years does not disappoint.
Description Briggs & Stratton 20575:
When it comes to pressure washing, it is the combination of PSI and GPM that gives you the ‘oomph’ you’re looking for. Combine high numbers in these areas with multiple other features and you get a gas powered pressure washer that delivers the goods.
- PSI of 2800 classifies the Briggs & Stratton 20575 as a moderate strength unit. This means it is suitable for heavier residential projects.
- Water usage can be reduced by 80 percent when compared to using a standard water hose for cleaning. At 2.3 GPM, the Briggs & Stratton 20575 delivers powerful cleaning with a small amount of water.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton professional series OHV engine (190cc). The overhead valve (OHV) design in the engine means it runs cooler and cleaner. This means excellent fuel economy and engine durability.
- ReadyStart starting system removes the need for priming or choking to get the unit started.
- Gross torque rating for the 20575’s engine is 8.5-foot-pounds.
- The detergent injection system includes a storage tank for holding 1 gallon of detergent. The detergent or chemical solution is automatically mixed into the water stream.
- A set of varying spray nozzles are included
The Briggs & Stratton 20575 is designed with an axial cam pump and a high temperature thermal relief valve to prevent overheating. Once the circulating water in the pump reaches a temperature of 125ºF, warm water is automatically discharged onto the ground. This safety feature prevents internal pump damage.
- Backed by the reputation of Briggs & Stratton
- Low water consumption
- ReadyStart system gets you going quickly
- Can be used with or without detergent or chemical cleaning agent
- Quick connect fittings on the nozzle extension lets you switch easily between the four included different spray tips
- Accessory tray gives you storage space for accessories.
- High pressure hose is stored in the hassle-free hose wrap storage
- 10” wheels and fold-down handle make the unit easy to transport
- Uses cold water only
- Does not have adjustable pressure regulation
- Emissions from gas motor; cannot be used in enclosed area
- Generates more noise than electric models
This Briggs & Stratton 20575 gas pressure washer with its 2.3-GPM and 2800-PSI is an excellent power washer for small to medium sized projects around your home. It can handle heavier duties than some of its smaller counterparts.
This 20575 packs a lot of power but isn’t too strong for everyday home maintenance and routine cleaning chores. It is packed with extra features and backed by the reputation of Briggs & Stratton. That makes it deserving of serious consideration when you’re looking to purchase a gas pressure washer.