This Powerworks 51102 1700 PSI Electric Pressure Washer comes with an assortment of features that give it one of the most favorable ratings among electric pressure washers on the market. If you are in need of a compact, powerful electric pressure washer, this Powerworks 51102 may be the one for you.
- This unit is perfect for light duty cleaning tasks around the home, delivering 1700 PSI and 1.4 GPM of cleaning power.
- Works well for cleaning patio furniture, decks, sidewalks, driveways and garages.
- Makes use of an induction motor, meaning it is a brushless system that will not require eventual replacement of carbon brushes like a universal motor would.
- Small, compact and easy to maneuver
- Two built-in soap tanks included
- Comes with variety of tips and a quick connect metal wand
The compact design of this Powerworks 51102 1700 PSI Electric Pressure Washer gives it a stable base, making it harder to tip over than its competitor’s models. It is lightweight, meaning it can be easily used by anyone, including women and seniors. The assembled dimensions are 12.8 inches x 21.65 inches x 19.1 inches. It weighs in at a manageable 43.17 pounds. Not as powerful a unit as others on the market, it provides sufficient power for home cleaning and maintenance chores.
- Includes 4 tips and a turbo nozzle
- PWMA certified
- Includes GFCI certified 35-foot power cord for safety and protection
- Has 25-foot high pressure hose and hose reel for keeping hose tangle free
- Features two built in soap tanks, each holding approximately ¾ of a gallon of soap or cleaning chemicals
- Low profile design gives it stability and keeps it from tipping over
- Quiet operation
- Onboard host storage is convenient
- Quick connect features makes it easy to switch between the included nozzle options
- Brass fittings mean leak free connections, even with heavy use
- Safety features include automatic shut-off of the motor when the trigger is released
- Small footprint for storage
- Cannot be used to strip paint or prep wood for painting or staining
- Cannot be used with an extension cord
- Must remain tethered to a power outlet
- Hose tends to be somewhat stiff
- Plastic wheels, instead of rubber ones, don’t seem as durable
- Cold water only
The Powerworks 51102 1700 PSI Electric Pressure Washer is not a commercial cleaning pressure washer but it has the cleaning ability to tackle everyday chores around the home. If you’re looking for an electric pressure washer with a small footprint for storage, this may be the unit for you. The compact design of the Powerworks 51102 makes it easily maneuverable. Its 1700 PSI of force in the spray means it can handle cleaning chores from patio furniture to stubborn stains on concrete. The generous 35-foot power cord gives a broad range of function, and the 25-foot high-pressure hose allows you to take care of tasks efficiently and quickly. For a quality electric pressure washer that won’t overpower your projects or break your bank account, this Powerworks 51102 is worth considering.