Excell Pressure Washer Guide 2016
The Excell pressure washer comes from a trusted manufacturer among a variety of different competitors. Users who have already heard about Husky, Craftsman and Karcher, know very well that Excell pressure washer parts are always available at affordable rates without sacrificing quality or performance.
However, there are several issues that prevent end users from enjoying the full benefits of excel pressure washer and power washer models. Needless to say, if you are a newbie level buyer, you might encounter several problems regardless of what brand of pressure washers you are going for.
Excell Pressure Washer Comparison and Tips
Taking the Excell 2500 psi pressure washer as an example of a sublime quality product for personal use, shoppers often believe that engine power is everything. The truth is that even though engine power is an important element of washers, you might not be able to get your desired results because of bad parts, a worn out warranty or anything that is not disclosed at the time of purchase. In comparison to other products, the following things need to be taken care of:
- Before buying a pressure washer, always determine your requirements and place of installation. Electric pressure washers require less maintenance but their output might not be as much efficient as gas powered washers. However, the latter product category comes with a heavy price tag, which might be an issue for startup buyers.
- Excell pressure washer XR2600 and RMW2 5G25D pressure washer (2500 psi) are both ideal for small day-to-day tasks. Both of these washers come from slightly different manufactures but their performances are very similar. For washing cars, patio cleanup and dust blowing, these products get the job done.
- Excell pressure washer is NOT recommended to users who intend to remove stains from their driveway, or someone who is looking to do strip painting throughout an entire rooftop. For these requirements, it is best to go for a high powered gas type pressure washer that can’t give you 3000 psi and more of hot water pressure.
Common Issues with Excell Pressure Washer and Other Washers
Some people buy high powered washers (3000 psi) for normal tasks. Using these washers to wash cars will actually cause dents or paint damage to the car’s body. Pressure washers for auto detailing would only need one that provides between 1500 to 2500 psi. Anything beyond that are already considered commercial or industrial grade pressure washers. If it comes to looking for Excell pressure washer parts, remember to weigh in overall cost of parts and installation charges and not just the prices of the individual parts alone. When looking to buy an Excell pressure washer or any other washer like Troy Bilt Pressure Washer, take the following features into consideration:
- Oil lubrication, psi adjustment and the injection of water
- Warranty time period
- Ease of access to redial axels and other parts that wear out quickly
- Pump pressure and its impact on displacement of washer parts
Which washer should you buy?
Which machine you will buy depends on what you are going to use it for. If you need it for normal home use, to wash your car, clean the gutters and walls, maybe your drive way you should get a 2000 to 28000 pound pressure machine. They are all run by gasoline and the difference in the motors used is not much, they are mostly six to eight horse power engines.
It is the water pump that changes and makes all the difference. Some machines have one thin blast of water others have adjustable nozzle sprays. You will need an adjustable nozzle because you will be using it for different things using different pressures. You can also buy one which dispenses hot water but this is a bit too much for home use, it is mostly used in car washes or gas stations where they need heat to remove oils and fuels from the cement or floors.
Why do you need water pressure at home?
Cleaning can sometimes be a pain, especially when the dirt and grime has been sitting in place for a long time, sometimes months. The leafs in your gutters are a good example of this, how many times a year do you clean them and throw out the leaves and make sure that water will flow from your roof to the ground.
If you say you do it every month it is not true, nobody does it every month, you do it right before it will start raining. With a pressure washer and a long hose you can climb on your ladder and just shoot the leaves away. You do not have to dig into them or try to pull them out of the gutter or drain pipes. Just blow them out with 2800 pounds of raw water pressure.
If you are an outdoors lover or like to ride on the sandy beaches a pressure washer will get all the sand and salt out of your bike or jeep. It will also save you money by using it to wash your car’s motor and undercarriage. Your wife will definitely appreciate you washing down the sidewalk and the walkway to the garage, even the second floor windows cab be done comfortably from the ground with an Excell Pressure Washer.
Excell, even though it’s a good company, isn’t well reputed in some consumer circles. The common reason being installation hassles with horizontal shaft engines and a high emphasis on making the product more powerful; this adds up to sacrificing efficiency. Hence, you can always know more about Excell pressure washers and how users rate each model by simply searching for reviews online. Research is the key to making sound investments especially to such devices that can either help you do your tasks or totally give you more problems to solve in the future.